Monday, March 6, 2023

Crime and Punishment

 I'm going to have to stop watching crime shows in TV.  Last night I dreamed that a friend of ours had been raped.  She was a woman, but they cast the wrong actor because it was a man.  I was comforting her and trying to convince her to go to a support house.

Then I woke up and was awake for a couple of hours.  When I went back to sleep, I dreamed I was rescuing a group of kids who had been kidnapped.  One of them was a little girl I had seen on the Food Network Kids Championship.  Very young, very cute, blonde, frilly dress.  She looked at her fit bit  (which was very fancy) and said she had to be home because she needed to help her father in his meat business.  A little comedy in my dreams, I said "Really?  THAT's why you want to get home?"


It was a quiet weekend.  Ned didn't record his radio show until Sunday because his co-anchor couldn't get in to the garage with the drying driveway.  Sunday, Turner Classic Movies was showing academy award winning movies.  I first watched An Affair to Remember, one of my favorite movies.


Then I watched  Dr. Zivago, which I had never seen before, other than snippets.  It was quite different from what I thought it would be.  Then we watched Gone with the Wind, and then Casablanca.  I am feeling very steeped in classic films!  I don't think Walt has sat and watched that much television in years (he just watched GWTW and Casablanca)

_____
8217


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will ha...