Saturday, March 4, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!






1. What are your plans for March?
There are no plans for the rest of the month.  We had a new driveway poured yesterday and I plan to watch the Oscars on the 12th.  Our granddaughter's 15th birthday is at the end of the month, but we won't be seeing her.

2. Did you ever have or go to sleepovers as a kid?
All the time!  Had such fun at our house and at the homes of friends.


3.
Which books would you pick for a book binge?
I'd re-read the "Outlander" series because there are 8 books, all of which are nearly 1,000 pages long and it will take a long time to get them all read!  Or maybe the Sue Grafton books...there are certainly a lot of them!

4. What features do you love most about your home?
I wish my office were bigger, but it's "my" room and I love i t.

5. Favorite songs from tv, movies, and video games
I love most of the songs from Les Miserables and probably my favorite song is "For Good" from Wicked

6. What group games do you like to play with others
I don't have any others to play with, but I used to love to play Charades with the family at Thanksgiving.

7. How often do you try something new?
These days not so much, other than things on the Internet.  1SE (1 Second a Day) is new for me and I'm having a wonderful time getting the most out of it.

8. What type of sushi is your favorite?
There is a quasi-sushi place that has weird named dishes.  Our favorite is Lincoln Hills, which is a roll with spicy tuna, shrimp tempura, avocado, crab mix, tempura crunch and teriyaki sauce.  .  Mostly I like anything with spicy tuna in it.

9. Do you prefer to relax or go on adventures during vacation?
Since Walt and I are both retired, we don't really have "vacation" any more.  We've done a lot of traveling and taking adventures, and I'm happy now to stay home and relax.

10. How do you prevent burn out?
Not a danger for me these years.

11. Which colors look best on you?
The blue-ish shade of red.  I'm better with strong colors than pastels

12. Do you like brunch?
Love it!

13. Trends you showed up late for
I'm not sure I've ever showed up for Trends.  Didn't like Elvis, never got into rock and roll, was not a Beatles fan, etc. I've never been aware of fashion trends, so don't follow those.

14. What’s your favorite drink order?
My favorite drink is water but if I have to order something in a bar, for example I'll have a gin and tonic.

15. Which clothes or accessories make you feel most confident?
Lord...I can't think of any clothes or accessories that make me feel confident.

_____

8216 

5 comments:

  1. I'm horrible with music but I do LOVE the soundtrack from Wicked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the 1SE but I don't get it. Will have to study it more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesnt work with PCs; have to use a cel phone.

      Delete
  3. The Lincoln Hills sushi sounds magnificent!
    Didn't know about 1SE. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will ha...