Saturday, March 11, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!


Stolen from League of 
Extraordinary Penpals



1. Do you make new friends easily?
No. For one thing, I rarely see new people; for another I've been hurt by too many "close" friends to want to make another one. I make acquaintances more easily.

2..Which podcasts do you like at the moment?
*Unpacking the Toolbox (behind the scenes of Scandal)
*
Go Ask Ali
*The Problem with Jon Stewart
*Says You
*Inside Jeopardy

3. One thing that immediately makes your day better
Discovering that Ned has made the coffee while I was asleep.

4. What app do you use most?
Facebook, Block Puzzle Jewel, 1SE

5. The friends who would have your back no matter what
Friends from the Pinata group

6. What is something you’ll never do again?
Drive.  My son feels I'm no longer a safe driver and I didn't get my license renewed when it expired.

7. Something you practice often
I can't think of anything I "practice."

8. What gives you an adrenaline rush?
Receiving several pen pal letters in one delivery

9. How well do you do in social situations?
Not very well.  I'm terrible at small talk.

10. Are you a light sleeper or a deep sleeper?
Oh lord...light.  I sleep no more than 1-3 hours at a time (though during those 1-3 hours I sleep pretty soundly)

11. Do you get stage fright?
Definitely.  

12. Which family members are you closest to?
Our son Ned and our daughter Jeri

13. How was your February?
Busier  than usual, with two birthdays to celebrate.

14. What is your favorite candle scent?
I'm not good at candle scents, but I do like floral scents.

15. One book that you would recommend as a "must read'?
I couldn't recommend "one" book -- people's tastes are too different.
If you are into crime/drama, I'd recommend anything by Harlan Coben or David Baldacci
Any John Steinbeck, especially "East of Eden"
"Upstairs at the White House" by J.B. West
"To Kill a Mockingbird"
Any book by Bill Bryson

4 comments:

  1. I suppose I should check out Inside JEOPARDY, since I watch it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think of classic books that I would recommend as "must reads," I immediately went to recent books I loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you practice writing all the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Your link on Sunday Stealing doesn't go to this page.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will ha...