Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Gun laws

Here are examples of why the Republicans are refusing to discuss gun laws.  Information from Katie Couric.

    Utah Sen. Mitt Romney has received the most NRA funding, with $13,645,387 in donations, followed by North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis with $5,611,796 and Iowa’s Joni Ernst with $3,688,078. Florida Sen. Marco Rubio came in fourth, having accepted $3,303,355, and Indiana Sen. Todd Young rounded out the top five with $2,902,182. 

_________________________________________________________

Ned ordered dinner from Panda Express last night, which included a box of shrimp.  Ned doesn’t eat fish and Marta wasn’t going to eat at all, so Walt and I shared the shrimp.  I couldn’t believe how many there were...and all delicious.  It was easily enough for three, possibly four people.

A shirt I ordered awhile ago was delivered today.  It’s warm and it has a hood on it.  I hoped it would keep me warm at night.

I don’t know if it was the shirt or the cherry juice that I am drinking at night (a suggestion for insomnia), but I slept just about all night last night.  I fell asleep watching TV and woke up before midnight and went right into the living room to the couch.  I woke up at 1:45 and got up to post my 1SE videos, then decided to do the Wordle later and went back to the couch, went right back to sleep and didn’t wake up until 5:45.  That’s an amazingly long time for me to sleep in one night.  I think that a part of it, at least, was wearing the hood, which is too loose to wear walking around, but at night it covers my head and my eyes.  I felt so comfortable all night long!

 _______________________________________________________________________

I realized that I don't have a "Photo of the Day" in  this format, so let me start adding it again.

________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

Lacie and her dogs

_____
8245


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will ha...