Saturday, March 18, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!






I don't remember where I stole this one!










One song that describes my life.
"For Good" from Wicked

Two things I wish I had more of in my life
Time with my grandkids
Time with friends

Three ways I relax
Watch TV
Read
Nap

Four of my best accomplishments
Raising five children
Keeping an on-line journal for >20 years
Writing a book
Reviewing theater shows for 12 years

Five things I am looking forward to
Seeing the grandkids in July
Jeri's next visit out here
Lunch with my friend Kathleen this week
The start of the next season of Outlander
Today's mail delivery (hoping for a letter)

Six things I am grateful for
That I am friends with our children
That Ned and Marta live here
That Walt puts up with my idiosyncrasies
That I had the chance to work with The Lamplighters 
All the people who answer Sunday Stealing questions each week
Having pen pals who write regularly.

Seven facts about me
I'm left handed
I have visited 40 countries and over half of the states
Walt and I have been married almost 58 years
I professionally decorated cakes for five years
I was a huge Judy Garland fan, saw several of her concerts, and met her once
I was going to be a nun when I was in high school
I've sponsored 70 people from around the world for short visits

Eight things I can see from where I am sitting
My 4 High School yearbooks
2 shoe boxes full of postcards to send
A boomerang from Australia
A small panda figure with one ear missing 
A 3-D elephant book mark
A collection of Photoshop books and CDs
A statue of Dr. Fauci
A painting my grandmother did

Nine words I would use to describe myself
Kind
Caring
Shy
Sympathetic
Good humor
Sarcastic
Curious
Salt and Pepper hair
Glasses on all the time

Ten little things that make me happy
Phone calls from Jeri or Tom
Text messages from my granddaughter
Smelling brewed coffee when I wake up
Letters from pen pals
A good night of television
Ned's radio show
Seeing many people answering Sunday Stealing questions
Watching what friends Walt is with our dog
Having lunch with a friend
Jeri's concerts from Berklee streamed



5 comments:

  1. 20 years with an online journal - very impressive! I've blogged for nearly 18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - raising two kids can be tough. But 5? Well done you.

    Also - 40 countries - that's brilliant. I should reach that milestone by 2025 hopefully.

    Glasses on all the time - me too.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of your answers. We've blogged about the same amount of time only my current one only goes back to 2006. I used AOL Journals for several years before they did away with that feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such interesting answers! Cake decorating--wow! I think my perfectionism would keep me from being creative with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always in awe of how much of the world you've seen and how great that you've sponsored so many people to visit our country! I've been blogging for over 20 years, too, but not on one continuous blog. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will ha...