Thursday, March 9, 2023

Luck

 I should buy a lottery ticket this morning.  I slept essentially all night (with a couple of getting up for the bathroom), my blood settings were good, I was able to feed the squirrel before Bubba came downstairs, and I got the Wordle in 2 tries.  A good way to start the day.



After my nap, I watched North by Northwest, one of my favorite movies.  Ned and Marta went out with her family to celebrate her father's birthday.  Walt and I got food from Panda Express for dinner.  Poor Walt had to go out in the new storm and carry the food home from an on-street parking place because we can't drive the car on the driveway yet.
_____
8220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will ha...