Wednesday, March 15, 2023

More rain

It's been very rainy  the last few days.  I'm not sure if it is going to continue, but it's particularly difficult for the dogs.  Bubba does not like to go out in the rain, but if you take him in the rain, he'll pee for you.

Bouncer, who has been very good her whole life about going outside no matter what the weather, with the combination of her having difficulty getting her back legs out the dog door these days, and the rain, is peeing in the house more.  I saw she peed in my office and I went to get a towel to wipe it up.  When I came back with the towel, she had peed in the family room.


She pees like a middle aged woman going through menopause, so it's hard for her if she can't get outside.  It's nice having all this rain, but I'm starting to hope it stops so the dogs can go back to being normal again.

So yesterday I tried Everything Everywhere All at Once again, determined to give it a fair try.  I watched half of it (Ned said he found me nodding off) but by the middle of the movie, I still didn't have a clue what was happening and gave up.  I am assuming it won the Oscar because it was so different...and nobody else was willing to admit they didn't understand it either. 

But I saw Jamie Lee Curtis on The Today Show this morning and they played an excerpt of her acceptance speech.  She started crying and said she had not seen the video yet.  I was crying, as were both Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb.

____
8226

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday 9

 Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will ha...