Thursday, May 11, 2023

Bouncer is on the roof

 


They put her down around 3:30 yesterday afternoon.  I was surprised at how depressed I was all day.  I couldn't even write anything.  She was such a sweet dog, but I'm glad she's not in pain any more.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                   PHOTO OF THE DAY


                                                                                      ____                                                                                       
8285 


2 comments:

  1. Awe, I am so sorry. When we get our pets we are writing a check for future heartache. But my how they are worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Postcrossing

I'm getting into Postcrossing.  I just received statistics for my work in April.   I sent postcards to Germany (4), U.S.A.(2), Taiwan (2...