Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Favorite Photo

 My Swap Bot task for  today is to post my favorite photo(s) so here are the ones I chose.  First is Jeri playing what ended up being a happy birthday to me.


This is my son Ned playing at an open mic night with his friend KC (I love taking pictures of my kids performing!)


Someone sent me this squirrel picture, which I loved.


This is my friend's granddaughter.


These are my irises ... first year in over 40 years where we have had more than two or three flowers bloom.


Finally, these are our two dogs, Bubba and Bouncer.  They aren't really "friends," so it's unusual to be able to take a picture of the two of them together.  Bouncer is getting very old and crippled and might not be around for having a photo taken in the month of May.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Postcrossing

I'm getting into Postcrossing.  I just received statistics for my work in April.   I sent postcards to Germany (4), U.S.A.(2), Taiwan (2...