Saturday, May 6, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from SwapBot



1. a song with a food name.

a song with an animal in it

a song about a bird

a song about a dog

a song mentioning a cat

a song listing a character from wizard of oz
"If I Were King of the Forest"

a late night driving song

a song from a movie
"The Man that Got Away" from A Star Is Born

a guilty pleasure song

10 a song about friends

11 a song that is about summertime

12 a song that needs to be played more on the radio

13 a song about drugs or alcohol

14 a song you would sing at karaoke
I've never been to karaoke and have no intention of ever going to karaoke...and definitely not singing!

15 a song from year you were born in
"I had the craziest dream," by Harry James was the top hit the week I was born.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                   PHOTO OF THE DAY


Isn’t this a great wallet? A pen pal who knows I like elephants sent it to me. Thanks, Tamra!

                                                                                      ____                                                                                       
8281 

6 comments:

  1. I did a post featuring Yes, We Have no bananas! https://www.rogerogreen.com/2023/03/04/1923-we-have-no-bananas/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of one or two of your choices. Bizarrely, I know most of the words to Copacabana even though I really don't like Barry Manilow.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices! We picked two the same ones. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like PM above, I too know all the words to Copacabana for some reason. LOL. It's amazing what sticks with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this is a cool list of songs! I forgot about Copacabana.. fun song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I just wrote a post that highlights THREE Helen Forrest songs in 1943. https://www.rogerogreen.com/2023/05/06/1943-1s-helen-forrest/

    ReplyDelete

Postcrossing

I'm getting into Postcrossing.  I just received statistics for my work in April.   I sent postcards to Germany (4), U.S.A.(2), Taiwan (2...