Wednesday, May 17, 2023

New Journal

 I've started a new magpie journal, this one a mini journal, which is smaller than the other ones I have done.  I have such a good time doing these and with all of my new stickers, it's great fun decorating the pages.  This is my favorite two-page spread so far.


Somehow I will never think of Martha Stewart in quite the same way again!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                   PHOTO OF THE DAY


Lacie making macarons

                                                                                      ____                                                                                       

8293

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postcrossing

I'm getting into Postcrossing.  I just received statistics for my work in April.   I sent postcards to Germany (4), U.S.A.(2), Taiwan (2...