Sunday, May 14, 2023

Mothers day

What a wonderful Mothers day morning.  I woke up early, long before anyone else, so I was able to have coffee and enjoy watching Sunday Morning without having to interrupt.

Marta made a fabulous cream cheese stuffed French Toast with strawberries (and optional whipped cream)


They gave me a book about the making of The Princess Bride, which has been on my Amazon wish list for years.  I look forward to reading it.

Walt found a book at Logos about left handers, which is fun.  I also got my first greeting card from Bubba.

Jeri called and we had a nice chat.  I tried to take the speaker out of my hearing aids and let it be heard by other people, but couldn't find the menu to do that.  But she and I had a nice conversation.  She even managed to chat while parallel parking her car!

Tom sent beautiful flowers.

So I feel very loved this Mothers Day...and now I'm going to  go read my new book!      

I miss my mother... :(                         

_________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                   PHOTO OF THE DAY

from Tom

                                                                                      ____                                                                                       

8290
                                                                        

1 comment:

Postcrossing

I'm getting into Postcrossing.  I just received statistics for my work in April.   I sent postcards to Germany (4), U.S.A.(2), Taiwan (2...