Wednesday, May 31, 2023

journals

This being the last day of the month, I finished up the journal I've been working on since May 1. This was a SwapBot swap and will be sent to a woman in Pennsylvania.  

I had a good time working on this.  I typed it and pasted the entries into a notebook, decorating the pages with stickers. I'm so used to doing journals now that it's disappointing that I don't have another one scheduled until July.

I've had three nights of really good sleep.  Going to sleep at 10, waking up around 12 or 1, up for about half an hour and then back to sleep again, waking up for a bathroom trip and then back to sleep until 6 or 7.  This is amazing.  It was so nice that it happened 3 nights in a row that I thought I had figured out how to actually sleep through the night, but was up all night last night after my first two hours.

I've not been watching TV or listening to podcasts, but after several hours, I finally put on a Jeopardy podcast, which was fascinating -- the story of Ken Jennings from his childhood, where he was a Jeopardy fan,  through winning 74 Jeopardy games.  I finally fell asleep listening to another podcasts and got another hour or two of sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



                                                                                      ____                                                                                     
8307

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postcrossing

I'm getting into Postcrossing.  I just received statistics for my work in April.   I sent postcards to Germany (4), U.S.A.(2), Taiwan (2...