Sunday, March 24, 2024

Criminal Minds

 I've reached a bad place.  Every day after lunch, I settle in, turn on a rerun of Criminal Minds, and fall asleep for an hour to 2 hours.  I've been doing this for months, and have been working through the 15 seasons of the show.

But two days ago, I watched the last episode of the series.  Now what am I going to do?  Watch the whole thing over again? ("watch" is kind of an improper word since I usually only watch a few minutes of the beginning of an episode and the final few minutes of the end of the next episode).

Out of curiosity, I did a search and discovered that the 15 seasons of NCIS are on Netflix -- like Criminal Minds it is without commercials.  I watched Episode 1 of Season 1 today.  I've seen it before several times, but it's nice to start the whole 15 seasons again.  I knew that this episode took place on Air Force One, but I was surprised at how many references to the movie Air Force One are made throughout the hour.  We've watched the movie so many times that when it was time to set up our internet connection, Ned named it "Air Force One."

So I guess I'm OK for naps now for the next 15 seasons of NCIS.

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY



8566

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...