Friday, March 29, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.



Stolen from Swap Bot

         

1. Do you believe in the unknown and Mystics?
Well, of course I believe in the unknown...there is so much in life I know nothing about!  As for mystics. I don't know.  Most of them seem to be good actors.

2. How do you tell time? Do you use a watch or your phone and why?
I stopped wearing a watch years ago when Ned said he didn't wear a watch and I realized I didn't need one.  I have my phone, if I need to know the time, or clocks in the house.

3. How do you stay cool in the summer?
I stay in the house, which has wonderful air conditioning.

4. Egg yolk or white?
Both

5. What is your current on-repeat song?
The Jardiance commercial.  

6. What is your favorite sound in the world?
waves crashing on the shore
the sound of Ned making coffee while I'm waking up

7. What's the must-have-items in your bag?
I almost never carry a bag, but when I do it has what passes for my wallet, my cell phone, some tissues, and a brush.  That's about all.

8. When you're dressing up, which one you put on first: pants or tops?
Pants

9. what is the one thing you wish you could take back?
Whatever I did that made my friend Peggy ghost me.

10. what is your pet peeve?
The sound of Donald Trump's voice

11. have you ever been ashamed after buying something frivolous? what?
I've never been ashamed of buying anything, but I frequently buy frivolous things that look better in advertisements than they do when they come.  There are some things I've purchased because I saw a YouTube video of someone who used it in an art project and then never even open it, like a jar of Gesso, which I bought a year ago.

12. what dessert would you eat even if you were beyond full?
Pumpkin pie.

13. sweet or spicy?
Surprisingly, spicy.  Many sweet things seem to be too sweet these days. (though that doesn't mean I won't eat them!)

14. Which website do you visit most often?
Facebook

15. Which countries/states have you visited and which one did you like the most?
I've visited 40 states and Washington DC, and have only lived in California, which is my favorite state, though I have enjoyed visiting friends in the state of Washington.

I've visited 25 countries - Canada, Mexico, England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria. Czech Republic, The Netherlands, Australia, Russia, Ukraine, China, Finland, Estonia, Greece, Croatia, Spain, Monaco,  and Turkey.  

I love England and Ireland.  And surprisingly, I loved the parts of Russia that we took a boat cruise through, though I certainly wouldn't visit now.  While I loved the South of France, I don't care if I ever go back to Paris again.

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY



8562 

4 comments:

  1. You're right about the annoying sound. My annoying purchases tend to be things that are too hard to operate after reading the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with your pet peeve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have traveled a lot and to some great spots!! I hope we get to travel to many more places before we grow too old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about mystics; actors and charlatans.

    And Trump's voice and whole way of speaking makes me quite angry.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 9

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will hav...