Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Washi

It's almost impossible to keep my office neat.  I have so many things that I save.  I have about 40 plastic boxes for stickers, two shoe boxes for postcards to be mailed, two or three plastic boxes for paper stuff that I can use on journals or ATCs, a folder for all my return address labels, a lunch box for all of my stamps to trade, but there is always stuff that has no place to go that gets piled up until I go through it, throw away a lot and organized the piles left.

My problem is I don't do enough crafting!  If I spent all day making ATCs and journals, I would use up a lot of this but I also have stacks of letters to answer, and that takes time.  And I don't have any reason to make ATCs or journals.

One thing I have a lot of, in addition to stickers, is washi tape.  I have two big box of washi tape that I organized a long time ago, but I keep buying more washi tape and I have smaller boxes all over the place with washi tape in them.

I went looking on Amazon to buy another large storage box and I found this neat thing.  It's a box with three levels in it.  Each level has 10 slots for 5 washi tape rolls each, so that's 150 rolls of washi tape.  I got all the little boxes of washi emptied and in this new storage box and it's great.  All of the "holiday" (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, St. Patrick's Day) washi is together in one level.  All of my animal washi tapes are together, which is great -- I use those the most.  And all the rest are on the final level.  So I got rid of a lot of the smaller boxes which fall down whenever a pile of "stuff" gets too high.  I'm very pleased with it.

Note to self:  do not buy any more washi!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY



8562 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...