Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Palm Royale

 I'm down to just a couple of letters I need to answer, and I've been procrastinating, reading a lot of Facebook, getting ideas to make ATCs, and watching Palm Royale.

I've seen Carol Burnett interviewed a few times about her role in Palm Royale.  Fortunately I was prepared for her being in a coma for the first three episodes.  She hasn't awakened yet (where I am in the series), but I understand she's a real mean person.

So far I'm feeling so-so about the series.  It's really just a soap opera about people I so far don't like much.  Anything is worth watching if Carol Burnett is involved, so we'll see how much she is actually a part of the plot once she wakes up.

I loved her on Colbert telling him about being in a coma for 3 episodes and how she'd wake up in the morning, rush to the studio, put on make up, and  then get back into bed!

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY

Girls in Hawaii

8560

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...