Saturday, March 9, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from Friday Five

1) What is your favorite thing about winter?
I love it when it’s dark and cold (not too cold) and I love it when it rains.  Of course here we don’t get snow and the coldest maybe 30 and we don’t get enough rain to have a problem with flooding.

2) What is your favorite winter sport?
I don’t DO winter sports myself, but in the winter Olympics, I like the downhill skiing events best.  Oh...and curling.

3) What is the best winter treat?
I can’t think of a treat that is specifically “winter.”  Hot chocolate would be a great winter treat, but since I can't drink it, I don't fix it for myself.

4) What is the earliest time in the year it ever snowed where you live?
It doesn’t snow here.

5) What is the best way to stay warm in the winter?
Wearing a sweat shirt.  Curling up in a recliner under a heated blanket.

6) What are your favorite things that are paper?
The paper I type letters on.  Also the pages of books, though I mostly read on the Kindle nowadays.

7) What are your favorite things that are cotton?
T-shirts.

8) What are your favorite things that are leather?
My Birkenstocks

9) What are your favorite things that are floral?
The irises that grow in our front yard.

10) What are your favorite things that are wood?
Some jigsaw puzzles

11) If you think your house is haunted, what should you do?
I’m convinced my two sons are in the house, because I feel them from time to time, poking me.  And I hear them when there is no one in the house but me.  So I’m just glad to know they are here.

12) When should you investigate a strange noise in your basement?
No basement.

13) How do you know if an abandoned building is safe to visit?
I don’t, so I wouldn’t visit it unless someone invited me to.

14) How do you decide whether to solve a problem as a team, or split up and go it alone?
Depends on what the problem is.  Nine time out of ten, I’d rather go it alone.

15) Where do you store your knives and where would you look if one was missing?
We have magnetic strips that attach to the refrigerator and the knives are attached to that.  If one is missing, it’s probably in the dishwasher.

_____________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY


8552
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...