Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Stuff to do

 Things have been quite busy for me lately.  I've received a surprising number of letters and have a stack of about 10 letters to answer, which remains at that number because as I answer one, a couple of others arrive.  A lot of these came from InCoWriMo, a group that promises to write to someone every day in the month of February.  I've joined InCoWriMo in other years, but never got the response I've received this year.

I've also been making ATCs, or at least getting material together to make them.

Ned went to Costco yesterday and when I came to the table for dinner, discovered he had purchased a huge package of shrimp for Walt and me to have for dinner.  I had an amazing number...they were so good!

We tried to watch Survivor since we hadn't yet seen the first episode, but we only watched an hour (and I fell asleep toward the end anyway).

Though I slept very well last night, tonight was insomnia again...didn't get to sleep until after 5 a.m.

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY



this is something I got from my
godmother's house, after she died.
I still love it!


8548 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...