Friday, March 1, 2024

My dream

 I don't often dream during my daily nap, but before I forget it, I must write down my dream today.

I'm not sure where I was, but somehow in a hospital setting and I was taking care of a baby elephant, who was about the size of a cat.  I was carrying the elephant around and we came to the office of the head of the hospital and the main doctor and the man surgeon were both on a couch, sound asleep.  It was so funny I  wanted to take a picture but realized I'd left my camera back where I had been so went back to get it and by the time I returned, both men were awake.

Then I was in a room, carrying the elephant, and saw something out the window I wanted to take a picture of so I put the elephant on the ground and when I turned around to get him, he was in bed with Marta.

Finally I was in a house -- no elephant -- and I was making dinner with Martha Stewart. . We were sharing a table. She was putting together a casserole and I was decorating a cake.  I realized that I had to take a picture of Martha with my decorated cake and went to get the camera.  When I got back, someone had sat down in front of my cake and I couldn't take the picture.

I'm sure there is a message in that dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yum

 Ned is the caregiver for a building that is owned by the volunteer fire department.  We went there a month or so ago when they had a pancak...