Saturday, March 2, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves.


Stolen from Swap Bot








1. What (if anything) are you doing to celebrate St Patrick's Day?
I may or may not make Irish bread, but we will probably have corned beef and maybe cabbage.  Walt will have a drink from his Irish whisky bottle.

2. What is your least favorite color (to wear, to craft with or to decorate with)?
Orange!!!

3. At a yellow light - do you speed up or slow down??
Depends on how far I am from the light.

4. How many pairs of scissors are in your craft room?
I just ordered a package of scissors, so 9 are in my office at the moment.

5. What are the first three items you have 'saved for later' on Amazon?
They are all puzzles that I like.

6. Did you plant any springs bulbs in your garden and if so, have any of them come up yet?
We got iris bulbs from my aunt's garden when she died, many many years ago.  I planted them and have never dug them up, so they bloom every year, but haven't yet this year.

7. What book, if any, are you reading right now?
I'm reading two books by Jane Goodall.

8. Do you prefer ball point pens, gel pens, or thin tip markers to write with?
I'm not sure I have a preference.  I like markers, but they bleed through the paper, so I normally write with a Bic blue thin tip ball point pen.

9. What is your favorite crafting item - the craft item thing you use the most or can't live without? (Exclude basic items like scissors and glue).
stickers.  I have hundreds and use them on many craft items.

10. What are the first 3 items on your grocery list and what is your favorite grocery store?
The 3 things we always get at the store:  bananas, mandarin oranges, butter

11. What unfinished craft projects are you working on (or not:) at the moment?
I have partially designed ATCs.  I was working on 3 journals, but completed them all this week.

12. What was the last item you pinned on Pinterest? Or hearted on Instagram
Haven't pinned anything on Pinterest in a long time.  I heart bird photos that a friend of mine takes.

13. What is the biggest tourist attraction where you live?
We are a university town and the biggest  tourist attraction I would take people to see are the head statues by Robert Arneson placed around the university

14. What color is your favorite sweater?
I only have one cardigan; it's blue.

15. How does your family react when you get a big pile of mail??
It happens all the time; nobody says anything.

__________________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF THE DAY

I really like this one

8546  

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those head statues are cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thee's a song wih the line "loving you has made me bananas!" They're on my list too.

    ReplyDelete

Yum

 Ned is the caregiver for a building that is owned by the volunteer fire department.  We went there a month or so ago when they had a pancak...