Monday, March 18, 2024

The puzzle

Well, the company that makes the Lefties puzzle is very good.  they said if I send them a picture of the puzzle (thank goodness I took a picture after it was completed) and the bar code from the box they would send another puzzle, either a replacement Lefties, or another one.  I had Ned go through the catalog and he chose 2 that he'd like to work, so we'll see what they send.

Quiet day today.  I did some writing, including the messages about the puzzle, did a lot of stuff on Facebook, worked a bit on the new puzzle (all donuts!) and ordered new slipper socks.

When I couldn't sleep last night, I was looking thru Facebook and found a 20 year old Brasilian girl who needed to be sponsored thru Compassion.  Her program will only go for a year, so I decided to sponsor her.  She's Brasilian, after all.

When I see pictures of kids who need sponsors, I can always tell which ones are Brasilian because they all have one or two hands on their hips.  Strange.  Whenever I see a picture like that and check, it's always a Brasilian.

I wasn't going to sponsor any more new kids, but this one is only for a year, and I decided that I could handle it.

______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY

I made a new ATC yesterday.


8561 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...