Friday, March 8, 2024

Lefties

Ned and I finished our Paris puzzle a few days ago.  I was feeling quite guilty about that puzzle, because Ned seemed to be doing most of the work.  For some reason, I just wasn't interested in the puzzle until the last couple of days, and then I got so interested in it that I stayed up until 4:30 to finish it!

So we've started the new puzzle, "Lefties," which Jeri sent a few weeks ago.  I'm finding this a fun puzzle, and very easy to work.  But we have found FOUR duplicate pieces.  We haven't finished the puzzle yet, so I don't know if any pieces are missing, but I saw a note on Facebook from someone else who worked  the same puzzle and wrote to the company, who said there were "problems" in 2022 and offered to send her a new puzzle.

 ______________________________________________________________________________

PHOTO OF  THE DAY

Our New Puzzle is "Lefties," which 
Jeri sent a few weeks ago.


8551

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Stealing

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every ...